Video: Poisoned girl sent to hospital in time with escort of police cars
[Video source: thepaper.cn]
A three-year-old girl from Pengzhou, Sichuan Province mistakenly ate rodenticide on Monday afternoon.
While en route to the hospital, her worried father asked the traffic police for help.
The girl was sent to the hospital in time with police cars as escorts and traffic wardens at each intersection.
The 20-kilometer journey to the hospital took them only 15 minutes to complete.
The girl is in stable condition, and her father is planning to send an appreciation letter to the local traffic bureau.